Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Analog Gaming


Apparently I can't navigate a joystick and 2 button controller as well as I would like to think I can. That's my high score #2....I meant to put BKK but only managed BKA. I tried playing Asteroid and literally the game is a black screen with white lines and dots...I can't believe I lost to that analog shit.

Spent Friday hanging with Sam in Santa Cruz. Had every intention of working on my tan while lounging around the beaches of Capitola - only to have my dreams squashed by the menacing marine layer. ARG! Alas, we mozied to meth central (Santa Cruz Boardwalk) and spent the afternoon playing video games in the arcade until it was warm enough to lay on the beach for about 30 minutes before we got hungry and went home. Really, food was the driving force of the day.

Back to the video games. Holy crap! The arcade games are all rigged so I would be pouring my tokens into them every 3 seconds. I swear Pac Man was moving at warp speed and some of the ghosts didn't change when I ate my energy power up thingy. I tried a shooting game and I apparently lack hand-eye coordination and would be better off trying to punch myself in the face. I would probably miss then too....yowza

No comments: