Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Dinner at Cafe Bastille


Ahoy matey! It's the return of the butt pirates! Gotta leave it up to Corley and Jason to always pose for the cameras.

Last week was the BMC User Conference in San Francisco. I stopped by on Wednesday night to have dinner with the usual suspects and to wish my former minion, Trisha, a heartfelt congratulations for landing a cush new job at a marketing agengy in the peninsula. I almost teared up because I was so proud...then I realized that crying is for pussies and that my tear ducts excrete sand. MWHA HA HA

But I digress... We started off with cocktail hour at Harry Denton's Starlight Room and then hiked it a few blocks to Cafe Bastille for dinner where we proceeded to eat everything on the menu. How I didn't just blow the F up while I was working there, I'll never know....because we just ALWAYS ate out and there was always a ton of booze.

One thing is for sure...Belden Place restaurants are ideal for appetizers not main courses.

No comments: