Saturday, September 23, 2006

Dreaming of a 9 to 5

On Friday I hired someone to help support my piece of online world domination. My domain consists of webinars, integrated media placements (advertising), email marketing, search engine marketing (giving google money) and product launch (as it pertains to marketing programs deliverables).

So I tend to be a workaholic anyways... and this job has no shortage of things to do... so needless to say, it's 2 bad habits converging into one massively long workday - followed up with a short stint at home catching up on email. I am averaging about 100 emails in and out per day - I can type REALLY fast now :)

So back to my new minion... I am hoping she can come on board and help me reach my lofty goal of working one less hour a day, each day. She starts mid October so we'll see.....

No comments: