Thursday, September 14, 2006

JP Morgan Chase Corporate Challenge

My company participated in the JP Morgan Corporate Challenge yesterday...and yours truly was a registered racer. It was the coldest flippin day in the city. We met up at Chrissy Field and the fog was so thick that it literally left like it was raining...and the golden gate bridge was no where to be found....not visible one bit.

So after standing around and freezing for an hour, we lined up and started running after all the corporate blah blah blahing was over. I must say I was proud of my time...overall 33 min 11 seconds for 3.5 miles. I ran my fastest miles ever ranging from 9 min - 9:30 minutes per mile...the first mile took about 11 minutes because it took a few minutes to get to the starting line.

Forrest ran it too and got some crazy Kenyan worthy time of 5 minutes or something... I kid I kid. Really I believe his time was 21 minutes for 3.5 miles. He is the whitest Kenyan I have ever seen.

No comments: