Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Book Review: How Full is Your Bucket?


I hate this stupid book and wish holes in this dude's bucket. I wish to fill his bucket full of shit. I wonder if that counts as bucket dipping??? Even though I am "technically" filling his bucket. HMMMM maybe I should ask the author after I take his stupid tests on his website.

The overall premise is a nice idea but if you didn't know that saying nice things to people made them feel better, then you're an idiot. You may not even be human. I am doing some serious bucket dipping right now but it's to be expected. Some things are past common sense...they are just known, right?

Maybe not. Maybe that's why this guy had to study psychology to know this. OMG - I'm getting too heated to even write more about this stupid book. It could have been so much better - I am literally stupider for having read it.

No comments: