Sunday, September 14, 2008

Chung & Yuko's Wedding

My running coach Chung married Yuko a few weeks back. We weren't at the wedding but went to the after party at Jade Bar in Hayes Valley where they first met. The pic above is courtesy of Jerry's camera. It was funny to see Chung in non workout clothes....I think I've known him for about two years and have only seen him in shorts, tanks and sweats for running so it was almost shocking to see the man in a suit. I think I just started to believe that running clothes was literally all he wore...he'd wear it to work then just meet us at the track to workout....

That's us at the bar upon our arrival. Funny thing with us is that we spend our time out talking to each other.... we'll go to parties and mingling consists of talking to each other the entire time. We're so lame.

No comments: