Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Email Exchange with Molly...


Me: i've figured it out.
i've decided i only want books as gifts for the rest of my life. since books are like my crack - i'm essentially asking other people to support my habit...haha

Molly: Good, keep your Amazon list updated.

Me: jeezus christ - my amazon wishlist is downright insane.
i have WAY too many things on there right now, it's literally 10 pages long. what happens is i read stupid magazines like time, newsweek, US Weekly and their articles always seem to reference books...so i put them in my list...

Molly: Your brain is going to explode.

She's right you know...my head just might explode. Caroline suggested books on tape today for my workouts...and you know what? I can absorb the super educational books via my ears and the entertaining ones via my eyes. I will be so full of information I may burst when asked a question.

No comments: