Wednesday, April 01, 2009

6 more weeks to go!!!!



The countdown continues people!!! I am at 34 weeks this week and about 2 more weeks until considered "full term" meaning the baby could easily pop out at any time after and be totally fine. Oh boy am I ever ready :) She is getting so big that it is more uncomfortable when she kicks or rolls around in there. And those Braxton-Hicks contractions are strange too because your entire belly kind of just siezes up on you...wierd.
p.s. please note the beautifully sunny day behind me in the Presidio....

4 comments:

Caroline said...

you look beautiful:)

andrewj7 said...

wow! a little more than a bump now!

Malibu Betty said...

it's more of a basketball than a bump these days...

"Tae's Mom" said...

You look awesome....I had bad BHicks and I totally sympathize. The real ones are 1000x worse. Not to scare you or anything.