Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ouch!

Jeez louise, it's like I'm trying to kill myself or something these days...that's how accident prone I am. I am basically handicapped in my ability to do anything like walking, breathing, sleeping...

So this beauty happened when I tried to put some shelves together and I turned around for a second and the support beam fell on me and hit me in the leg. The shiz was heavy. I screamed and freaked out Forrest who was in the other room. He runs in asking "what the heck is going on here?!" and I just ran out bawling (completely out of character)...
Basically I just freaked the fuck out - I didn't know if I had been hit by any more falling pieces anywhere else and didn't know what to do. Today...the leg hurts, but it's more of just a deep bruise/scrape.
I think I have been banned from shelf making now too... First high heels and walking outside...now restricted indoor activities. What's next? bedrest?

No comments: