Wednesday, April 29, 2009

You're a Winner!

We got a call from Whole Foods today saying I won one of the Earth Day gift bags (awesome) that were part of a raffle. This is totally awesome because lately I have been winning all kinds of raffles. About a month ago, I got an email from SportsBasement saying I won a discount shopping party for me + 200 friends. Since I don't have that many friends, I just forwarded the invite to all the friends of friends that I could think of.

But this earth day gift bag is totally rad. It has the reuseable shopping bag which I actually have been eyeing because I think it's cute. And it came filled with:
  • Fig balsamic vinegar
  • Fair trade eco friendly olive oil
  • two books about saving the planet
  • Rosemary something or other lotion
  • earth friendly maxi pads
  • Orange chocolate
  • dish soap

Not bad for just filling out my name and phone number on a little ticket!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Congrats! That's probably worth over $150!

Betty said...

i know! it was totally rad. I am super curious to try the fig balsamic vinegar.... i heart whole foods so much.