Sunday, April 19, 2009

Almost ready for Donut


Just a few pics to show how we've been progressing in getting the baby's room ready for actual habitation. We've spent weeks just using it as a dumping ground for all the baby related stuff we've purchased or received as gifts. And since now that I am in the final weeks of prego-town, figured we should get everything put away and organized since it really could be "any day now"

I really wanted to make sure I made something for Donut as part of this process...and so I am proud to say that after YEARS of no sewing, I have been able to successfully sew Donut's quilt, crib bumper and curtains.

Since we are renters, we can't paint the rooms...so instead we bought these wall decal sticker things to put up instead. I continued with the "donut / dots" type of theme :)


The closet is not as organized as I would like it to be - heehee since I am a freak, but it's well on it's way. We ordered an adjustable bookcase thing from the Container Store (our favorite place) to round out the stuff in the closet - then we should be good to go!

No comments: