Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Last week of work....

Heddie and I got a baby shower from our co-workers at work yesterday. It was so sweet of them to do such a thing and I am constantly amazed at the amount of products out there that come in the color pink. It's funny because the most frequent activity I h ave been doing is going to baby stores to exchange sizes because we ended up with soooooo many things in 0-3 or 3-6 months or lots of little tiny summer clothes...and we all know in San Francisco, the shiz is cold all year round!

2 comments:

"Tae's Mom" said...

YAh, the clothes are so cute and totally impractical when then are 0-3 months. They live in onesies and the fact they grow so fast the first 3 months! Good luck with your exchanges.

Btw, I am glad I got little donut a hat now. :) I am a seasoned mommy!

Betty said...

P.S. we are HUGE Smartwool fans in our casa so your gift of the hat and mittens were spot on!