Monday, April 06, 2009

Party for Donut's impending arrival


this past weekend was Donut's baby shower....and all her aunties and grandmas got together to celebrate with some good food, company and weather :) and boy oh boy do I look doughy!
doughy mama.
Molly and me...great pic of me and my platonic life partner :) even with my over aggressive armpit boob hanging over my dress.
ahhhh the LVH - these ladies and I go way back... it is now strange to think we are adults as opposed to the maniacal sorority girls we were just a mere...oh yeah, over a decade ago.

even daddy made an appearance as we had our out of town family visiting for the weekend....

Susan showing off her winnings! she won the "guess the baby food game" as she, Julie and MC are the only ones with recent baby food experience.

the bounty of food courtesy of hal-monee Ruth. The word Hal Monee means grandma in korean.

View the entire album here






1 comment:

"Tae's Mom" said...

Looks like it was a beautiful party!