Saturday, August 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

A picture of the birthday girl with her cake..Forrest was smart to snap this pic of my mom laughing at her silly summer themed birthday cake while I was tending to a baby meltdown. Thy's BBQ for Aria's first birthday proved to be too much excitement for Donut and she missed her afternoon nap and promptly proceeded to scream bloody murder at halmoni and halabujee's house until she passed out.

Since I started with the cake decorating about a year ago, I have shamelessly stopped worrying about what sort of gift to buy people for their birthdays and instead have been making them cakes or cupcakes...usually asking for their favorite flavor. So far no complaints - heehee


The above is a classic scene between mama and Sam Kang... Basically my mom is now frustrated after telling my brother to do something to which he is non-responsive and then she turns away...leaving Sam sitting there, still unresponsive...heeeheeheehee

No comments: