Tuesday, February 08, 2005

2004 In Review....a Reflection?

I thought about doing a recap of the year...something like an episode of ESPN highlights. I started to look at the various events I attended in 2004 and other special occassions and I found this. Apparently, 2004 was the year that everyone I knew decided to get married.

Some statistics for you:
7 = number of weddings I was invited to in 2004
10+ = number of couples I personally knew who got married in 2004
2 = number of times I was a hottie bridesmaid

So for a recap:
January 10, 2004 - Sam and Sheila - Philipines (not pictured, and I didn't attend)

Mahy 8, 2004 - Robert and Yvonne - San Jose, CA (not pictured and I didn't attend)

May 8, 2004 - SooMin and Dean - Santa Barbara, CA

My friend Soo who I've known since high school got married to Dean, then they both up and moved to Colorado...and now they've bought a house! WOW things sure move fast when you're hitched!

No comments: