Monday, February 07, 2005

Too lazy to change locations

Lunch and dinner with Forrest at the Hi-Dive while watching the Superbowl

They have hot dogs with fries for like $3! That's super cool - also the dogs were not those skinny Oscar Meyer ones BUT were at least the fattie Ballpark franks. I've got sourkraut all over my dog.

Also, the little pink can that looks like a "Starbucks Double Shot" can is actually a Sofia Mini...
What is a Sofia Mini you say? OMG - Just the cutest thing EVER!
It's champagne from Neibaum-Coppola.

Apparently when Sofia (Francis Ford's not so cute daughter) won an academy award for Lost in Translation or got married or something, her dad decided to dedicate and serve champagne in her honor. Such the proud pappa...that's what I wish my famous movie director father would do for me...

Regardless, it wasn't too shabby...and I find it kitschy that it comes in a pink can.

No comments: