Friday, February 25, 2005

Linh's 28th Birthday

Best group photo ever...taken at the Fremont Bar

Left to right: Forrest, Me, Susi, Laura, Mark, Katie, Erin, Sean and Kristin
Seated in front: Jason, Linh, Vy and Hiroko (Sam and Dobel already left)

We celebrated Linh's birthday on Friday night (her actual birthday) with dinner at Palomino (bread pudding anyone?), some floor slappin karaoke at the Fremont Bar followed up by dancing at Hi-Fi in the Marina. Yes, my friends, it was an all out city excursion.

Best conversation of the night...
While in the cab to the Marina, Linh says "I don't think I can sing as much as I used to anymore....I need to rest my voice, I need to take longer breaks in between songs"
My response being "yes, you should....you don't want an Ashlee Simpson problem"

No comments: