Wednesday, February 23, 2005

So, What Does This Mean For Me?

Actual article in the Chicago Sun-Times from Monday, Feb 21, 2005

So this article has a lot to say about how women who eat chocolate on a regular basis have higher libidos, better sexual arousal and more sexual satisfaction than non-choclate eaters. This elicited many giggles and laughs from the office because it's a well known fact that I don't eat chocolate. I just don't like it...and I don't crave it....I primarily don't like sweets all that much.

But based on this article I am the sexual equivalent of an ice cube because I don't partake in chocolate-feeding fenzies. HMMMM maybe this is worth an experiment...I'll eat chocolate for a few months and see if it makes me horny(er).

There is so much more I want to say....but I am going to refrain...

No comments: