Thursday, February 10, 2005

The Man of My Dreams...

Just in time for Valentine's Day.

Trisha's mom sent each of us "grow-a-dates" in the mail for Valentine's Day. I am not quite sure how I feel about this since, Trisha reports to me....and her mother is trying to set me up with a red rubbery young fellow...who apparently "grows" in water.

Instructions (if only real men came with them too)
Fully immerse the Grow-A-Date om a large container of room temperature water. Allow your Grow-A-Date to remain untouched in the water for several hours or overnight(1) for full growth. Remove Grow-A-Date from the water and it will slowly shrink back to it's original size(2). Product may be used over and over(3).

1. Of course...even when he's fake, we have to wait around for him
2. Hmmmmm...even if we put him in warm water?
3. In one evening or do we have substantial waiting periods?

Now don't get me wrong...I am in no way a "man hater." I love men...I think they are fabulous. Especially when they are all muddy and sweaty from sports (refer to rugby posting). But the instructions for my Grow-A-Date are rather tedious....I'm better off getting a real live breathing date.

1 comment:

Comida Evangelista said...

Darling, you should get two or three so you do not have to wait for them to, you know, grow.