Monday, February 07, 2005

Someday My Prince Will Come...

Or at least make it to the Superbowl.



Congratulations are in order to Bill Belichick and his Patriots....I mean the man is encroaching on Vince Lombardi's reputation while creating a dynasty of his own.
But REALLY....what about my boys? WTF?

Packers - Favre either needs to step it up for his 'potential last season' or start grooming a successor so my cheese boys don't flail around endlessly without a QB who understands the teams' rythm.

Colts - Come on Peyton! With a contract that big, I would demand a Superbowl ring within the first 2 years of that contract otherwise I would include a clause that will take away your multi million dollar cashola away. Don't choke.

Anyhoo - I'll root for my boys whether they win or lose, but it would be nice to see them win.

No comments: