Friday, February 11, 2005

All Hail the Mighty Goose!

Oh the joy! At long last I have found you....my pure gluttonous love.
Foie Gras in the south bay.
Brigitte's Cuisine in Santa Clara serves seared foie gras...with toasts, assorted dried fruits, soaked figs and sea salt. The presentation was beautiful and the flavor...yummy goodness. This place is a true find, a too precious little french restaurant (with real french people) tucked away in a mini-strip mall (next to a 7-eleven) and across the street from the Pruneridge golf course.

I'm definately coming back. Brigitte's may be my new "clubhouse" after a round of golf. Besides, I'd better get my fill of foie gras before those crazy hippies in the North Bay shut down all the local foie gras farmers.

Foie Gras is one of the glorious forms a duck/goose can hope to have...so please...people, drop your damned wheatgrass juice and pick up a slice of yummy livery goodness. The animal protein will do you some good.

No comments: