Monday, August 15, 2005

Impulse Buy


This is a picture of my new super hot bike....I have realized that this does not even qualify in the cute category and has been promoted to super hot. It's fun and silver (as to match with more cycling outfit options) and has these cool little clear sections. I don't know what they are really for, and I am still learning about all the features of my bike. I'm convinced it is WAY too much bike for me and that I probably won't outgrow the bike for a few years, but I am excited at the chance to try. OH - the bike is a 2005 Specialized Allez Elite...whatever that means...

Saturday I went out with Chester and Forrest to ride Julie's bike on a trail in Fremont. My ass hurt, it still hurts from that ride but I had so much fun...I've decided that I HAVE to go again. Alas, I hit up The Broken Spoke...and got this lovely lovely.

Today I hit up Supergo for some spare tires/innertubes or whatever. This sport is a gear whore's dream...this and golf. OMG - I spotted some cute pastel camelbak packs today too...ahhhhhh.... My credit card is still kind of in shock from the purchase, I think that's the largest single item purchase to date, minus the car....wow

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude!! Betty, that's so hot!!

It's as hot as this:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091814/

Congrats!! Hillclimb event in Marin Sept 17th. Hope to get Chester, Fo, and you out there.

Malibu Betty said...

Thanks Craig....but you are high if you think I'm going to climb Mount Tam in a month for a race...hahaha