Monday, August 29, 2005

Movie Review: Wedding Crashers

Last night Forrest and I went to see Wedding Crashers in downtown San Jose after my volunteering stint for the Emergency Housing Consortium. This movie was friggin hilarious....although I did think that 40 Year Old Virgin was better for the 1-liners that you could later quote, think of Napolean Dynamite...but the dialouge was funnier as a whole in Wedding Crashers. I found it somewhat annoying that they tried to build a plot instead of just keeping with the jokes (shallow move on my part) but the funny parts were pretty friggin funny. Sometimes gross or uncomfortably funny. Definately worth the visit to the theaters... Oh and BTW, the Camera 12 in downtown San Jose (formerly the UA theaters) has flavored powder for your popcorn, a fundamentally gross idea but tastes good on top of the fake butter.

No comments: