Monday, August 22, 2005

Pre Ruth Day


Happy Pre-Ruth Day Eve. Sunday night was dinner with the fam to celebrate my mom's birthday. Her actual birthday is on Thursday but since my dad works nights during the week, we decided that a weekend dinner is probably best. So I took the entire clan out to Paragon in downtown San Jose...it's attached to the Hotel Montgomery. It was my first time eating at Paragon and I thought the food was pretty good. I had a pork skewer thing, there were 2 orders of pot roast, an order of the fish special and a seared scallop order. Linh - they have a bread pudding that I think you'd really enjoy. I ambushed everyone and asked Forrest to dinner around noon on Sunday and the parentals didn't find out until about 530 pm that he was coming. I should try to plan these types of meetings better...but I had just made the decision while driving through Sausalito.

1 comment:

Malibu Betty said...

You're telling me. I would have paid good money to observe us too.