Friday, August 12, 2005

My Dream Laptop Bag


EUREKA! I HAVE FOUND IT!!! At long last I have FINALLY found my (potentially) new laptop bag. My new laptop is super cute and super small so I no longer needed the beast of a Dell laptop carrier that I used to carry. Insead I want something that can fit my laptop and my purse for when I travel...having it be super cute doesn't hurt either. So I spied this tote at Nordstrom's in San Francisco last weekend while putzing around Union Square with Susan. I deem this bag perfect - it will not only fit my laptop, but also my purse and still has room for a few other things like assorted cords, makeup, book and magnum of champagne (just kidding). At just under $200 it is by far the most expensive laptop bag I've ever seen, but who cares? I mean, Louis Vittuon makes dog carriers.

No comments: