Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Best Show Ever!


I'll admit it...it's totally my dirty little secret...but this new Britney and Kevin show is the best thing on TV! Holy Crap! ...i have MUCH more to say about this later...

So this show is a collection of home videos that Britney took while she was on her Onyx Tour. So you get to see her without makeup on or her hair done....not that exciting...but then there are the hotel rooms that she gets to stay in OMG! didn't know rooms like that existed. We get to see her budding love affair with mr. baggy pants....umm...awww...uhhhh

So she uses this term "Bitter Betty" to describe her sentiment towards relationships and how her view was tainted from past experiences, I guess. I am offended that they are using my name 1) in vain and 2) in association with a negative feeling....whatever.

No comments: