Tuesday, May 31, 2005

It's My Birthday


Today is the big day. I'm 21 (again) hahahaha...yes it's true, I've been illegally drinking in bars for the last 7 years (there's a hint to my real age). So I am going to relish in my birthday-dom for a few more minutos before I get back to the daily grind of work :( I was soooooo going to take the day off today but some poor planning on my part made it not possible.

Birthday has been wonderful so far :) I didn't plan anything because I didn't really care this year but the people around me have helped to make me feel super special.

Thurs: you've all seen the post about my Tiffany & Co de-virginizing.
Fri: Mellow evening of drinks & apps with Linh and Jason at Rica
Sat/Sun: Forrest took me to Napa for some wine tasting, picnic-ing and super yummy dinner at Agele. Then cruised up to his parents' casa in Sacto for dinner (his sister and bf were in town) where they also wished me a happy birthday.
Mon: National Holiday (can't beat that for your birthday)

Since today is the actual day I blessed human existence with my arrival, I will try to not work too late and enjoy myself....

No comments: