Friday, May 27, 2005

My First Blue Box


Last night I had to pass on softball because of a late worknight...but I did meet up with everyone at St John's on Lawrence Expressway for some grub. The LVH (Linh, Vy and Hiroko) have been very cryptic lately and insisting that we all have to be together for my birthday present. Naturally, they were kind of creeping me out...mainly because they were acting kind of wierd. Linh has never been more insistent the we ALL MUST be together...the private conversations between them (yes I felt left out) and well, basically knowing for a week that there was "something" happening but I had to wait...AND they wanted to do all this before my actual birthday...hmmmm. I've known these ladies for about 10 years and well, you know people pretty well by then and they were TOTALLLY creeping me out.

What was actually going on was that the LVH had gotten together to give me my first blue box. For those who are shopping challenged, my first gift from Tiffany & Co. It was really sweeet and they were so excited...and it's nice to be a little extra girly sometimes too:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SO about devirginizing people. This was especially fun, cause it was a group devirginization. Nothing more fun than an orgy!!

Malibu Betty said...

I'm so glad my first time was you girls...it made it so safe and comforting.