Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Crossed Paths at Bay to Breakers


Above is a picture of Trisha doing a keg stand from a pony keg as part of their Bay to Breakers float. Their entire team wore fuzzy (homemade) chaps and there is an actual stuffed horse sitting on top of the keg cart...too funny. The reason I have this picture up is 1. it's semi-incriminating and 2. this came from Laura's camera...her group thought this team of fuzzy chap wearers were too funny with the girl doing a keg stand. Little did she know that they actually already knew each other.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have studied this for days and I still can't figure out what is going on in this picture.

I need more text.

Malibu Betty said...

Text is up...sorry for the delay - work was getting in the way of my personal life and my blogging initiatives.