Monday, May 09, 2005

Extra Special Friendly Joiner

I took a Myers Briggs test online over the weekend to discover that I am a ESFJ...meaning Extrovert-Sensing-Feeling-Judger. I thought whatever, no big deal the questions for the test seem pretty general...then I went to this other site that gives a more in depth description of the type of person you are and well, it's pretty spot on. Some excerpts to note.
  • You're at your best by organizing people in getting a job done. - I think I was just called a sheepdog, but that's basically what I do when on the road with my reps..
  • you don't like continued interruptions - Oh yeah...that is SOOO true.
  • you respect rules and authority - YUP, I can't cross the street if the light is red...it makes me panic
  • leisure is to be earned after work is done - I am a firm believer in "work hard, play hard"
  • you like to have your social events regularly planned -- like a weekly softball league - totally...I think this is my 4th year of softball..
  • Love means warmth and commitment and you show this to your partner in many tangible ways...like cards and gifts and flowers and so on - I spend more on postage than on gas for my truck...I LOVE sending care packages and cards...because sometimes email isn't enough..
  • when burned in a relationship, you get hurt bad, and may need time to heal and get over it before moving on.. - totally...the longer i wait the easier it's gonna be, right? sheesh

Plus just learned that my bro is also an ESFJ...that f-ing copycat..hahahaha - he should get his own personality matrix.

No comments: