Thursday, May 05, 2005

Comments from the Road

Business trips are the apparent catalyst for stupidity, primarily because there is lots of downtime where groups of coworkers are sitting for hours on a plane, waiting in a lobby, sitting in cabs or just plain old standing in line. For many people, to spend so much downtime with work folks can be uncomfortable...my coworkers and I, it's like being let out of school and we can start behaving like the retards we really are. For instance, EVERY drink is a double...just because and we see which inappropriate/gross comment will be the one to push the other person over the edge. Some key excerpts - which won't be funny because they are out of context:
  • I didn't get THIS body by lifting weights
  • Yeah, I'm sore too, by bed sores
  • Girls can go commando too
  • I'm hurting because I haven''t movee....I'm Jabba the Hut on the couch
  • The viscocity of the sauce is amazing! It's practically snot
  • You're a sucker? Stop the elevator
There were more, but I can't remember them all because I was laughing too hard. I'm sure none of these make any sense or even seem funny....but it was funny at the time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Yeah, I'm sore too, by bed sores."

That is the theme of my existence.

Malibu Betty said...

none of those comments were made by me...imagine that...i kept my mouth shut.