Friday, April 08, 2005

Choking the Chicken


For Sam's birthday I took him to a Giants game...so Sam, me, Forrest, Ben, Dobel, Francis and Sabeena all sat in the center field bleachers section 137. The funnier part of the evening was entering the park...because they handed out these inflatable chickens. I don't know what they were for, but there were plenty of cock jokes and references to choking the chicken. And funny enough, in the above picture...Sam not only has a cock in his mouth, he's also gripping it with both hands. LOL

I couldn't tell you if the game was good or bad, because we were pounding cheap beer as if prohibition started tomorrow. I do know that the Giants lost (bummer) and that there were 3 different incidents of aggravated assault in the bleachers around us.
I vow to NEVER sit in the cheap seats ever again.

No comments: