Wednesday, April 27, 2005

OMG Clark Kent!

Holy Crap! I just finished watching Smallville which I haven't seen in ages because there is no time for me to reign over the remote control at the parental casa. Clark lost his memory for awhile and had to fumble around Smallville trying to remember anything all the while he has his superpowers that he doesn't even know about or keep secret because apparently he became retarded when he lost his memory....BUT!!!! it looks as though Mr Superboy will be making a play for Lana after all! Finally! now those two are some people that need to get some. Also, Chloe now knows all about Clarks' superpowers....duh duh duh

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Betty,

Heard about your blog, and I too am a huge Smallville fan. Hopefully no one will see this post because I frequent www.devotedtosmallville.com fairly often. I almost posted to the forum, but I figured that might be the point of no return.

I'm actually going to say that I'm getting tired of Clana. Okay okay, she's got a look that will make 99.9% guys melt, but what about Chloe? Chloe's looking good lately, and she's so loyal. That's the kind of girl you want to end up with.

Anonymous said...

Oh..I read the part about you not watching Smallville every week so I 'll just fill you in.

Chloe learned about Clark's superpowers about 4 episodes ago. Clark's teleporting girlfriend showed Chloe his powers, but then she got killed. Clark said Alicia was the love of his life too.

Anyways, Chloe has helped Clark out and has stopped investigating him. It was just yesterday that Clark found out that she knew his secret.

Malibu Betty said...

The issue with Chloe is that I think she's only loyal to Clark because she is in love with him. She's done some shady shit like investigating Clark...so sometimes she is just 1 step away from Lex-like evilness.

Lana gets on my nerves because she's so damned mopey all the time and is always crying because of all her apparent bad luck...whatever girlie - quit you're whining...be glad you're not ugly.

Chloe is looking better these days...I like her hair much better than that uneven lesbo cut that she previously had when she was sportin' an I hate Lana attitude.

Girls are so catty it's funny.

Malibu Betty said...

BTW - thank you for commenting...i appreciate it