Friday, April 22, 2005

Dinner at La Catena


Chancey, Me and Jason at La Catena in Roselle Park, NJ. They serve northern Italian food and apparently Chancey has been going there for years so we got the special treatment....I couldn't even tell you what's on the menu because I never got to see one:)

Especially fabulous was the appetizer plate that we got...we each got our own but it contained:
  • Buffalo Mozarella..so soft and creamy
  • Roasted Red Bell Pepper with Reduced Balsamic
  • Grilled Portabello Mushroom
  • Shrimp Gorgonzola (Gigantic Prawn that's split fried and in a pool of gorgonzola sauce)
  • Eggplant thingy (Mozarella wrapped in eggplant and prosciutto breaded and fried served with a creamy tomato sauce)

So f-ing good...I can't even remember my entree...I dunno if I even ate my entree

No comments: