Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Perils of Public Transportation

I love taking things like the train and cabs....actually I just dislike the act of driving. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE MY TRUCK - but I greatly dislike driving all over town, I prefer to be driven around :) So Tuesday morning I needed to get my butt over to SFO and I took Bart. Not too shabby - but it ain't no CalTrain. Some unsettling discoveries on Bart.
  • There was a long brown streak on the floor of the train car that I was in, like someone took a piece of shit and used it as a magic marker down the middle of the car. barfo
  • A guy sitting 10 rows away from me, facing me was picking his nose as if the act were going to be banned starting tomorrow....I am shocked and surprised that he hadn't broken trough the skin at the top of his nose, creating a third useless nostril.
  • It does smell funny on Bart and the seats are stained...wtf are these people doing on the cars?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Taking out their rage at not being allowed to eat. Or, venting their anger at having to live in the East Bay. Both would seriously make me want to vandalize shit.

Malibu Betty said...

true that...i would smear my shit all over the floor of bart too if I had to live in the east bay. now that i've said that i'm sure that's where i will be forced to live because, as you all know, my luck is totally crapp-pay when it comes to bold statements biting me in the ass.