Sunday, April 17, 2005

Weekend Runs

I'm pretty f-ing tired now....Saturday Forrest and I ran 4.6 miles around Lake Merced...pretty area just below ocean beach to the left of SFSU. The 4.6 miles part wasn't so bad, but at the slower running pace it was 52 minutes of jogging...WOW...now that's a long time! What's even better is that we were both pretty hung over from Kristin's party the night before.

Sunday morning's run was about 3 miles at 30 minutes on the Embarcadero...dude I am so tired. I've never been a big runner...or even liked running for that matter...I still don't but it is getting progressively easier. Hollis asked me if I wanted to run the Napa 1/2 marathon with her and her sister Colleen in mid-July....this time last year I would have said "you're nucking futs" but now...I am actually considering it.

HOLY CRAP - what's become of me?

No comments: