Wednesday, April 27, 2005

T Flo Forever - Super Chef 911


Tyler Florence was at Draeger's in San Mateo last weekend for a cooking demonstration and book signing for his new book "Eat This Book" pictured above. Mike called Molly to tell her and of course, Molly called me and there I was screaming at the top of my lungs in the middle of Union Square...Forrest appropriately stared at me because I was acting like a retard. Mike told Molly that the restaurant was busy and there were a billion women coming in to see Tyler - but later surprised us with our own signed copies of the book...

BTW - hard to find any personal info on Tyler Florence....but he obviously has tons of women stalkers...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nah...those get super crowded with crazy horny old ladies who watch the food network all day...I'm content with my signed cookbook...

Anonymous said...

Nah...those get super crowded with crazy horny old ladies who watch the food network all day...I'm content with my signed cookbook...

Anonymous said...

Nah...those get super crowded with crazy horny old ladies who watch the food network all day...I'm content with my signed cookbook...

Anonymous said...

Whenever I watch Food 911, I'm always impressed with how ditzy the women act. Then when he starts making something ("It's really easy, just take 14 fresh sprigs of herbs from your backyard herb garden and jam them deep into the turkey's cavity, remembering first to remove the bag of giblets and set aside to make a tasty giblet stuffing later"), the chick always looks like she's about to hump his leg. Or is that just me reading too much into the show?

Malibu Betty said...

Nevermind the fact that apparently I don't know how to comment on my own f-ing blog...

But in response to Katie...I would hump Tyler's leg too if he showed up at my house elbow deep in a turkey.