Friday, April 15, 2005

In bed at Dolce


Front Row: Susi, Hiroko, Kristin, Me, Forrest, Jason sprawled out in front. Back Row: Linh, Erin and Sean
The crew lounging in bed at Dolce...it's about 9:30 pm and I believe some people are already a little loady....woo-hoo that was a fun night! Complete with a fun hangover the next day. Some highlights of the evening:
  • Erin (different Erin than in above pic) shows up and does what's called the "Backflip" dance or whatever that she made up with her sister on the ver bed that is in the picture....basically she's lying on her back with legs in pike position in the air and she bounces to the end of the bed...very strange and yet hilarious to watch
  • Hiroko was like "party boy" from jackass and proceeded to goose me a few times....rather unsettling because i was wearing a thong underneath my skirt.
  • Linh gets kicked out
  • Linh decides she no longer wants to stand, so she goes to lean onto Jason for support without telling him about her decision, Jason is surprised when Linh basically tips over and takes them both out, then they are promptly kicked out
  • Everyone was loaded
  • We all had hangovers the next day, Hiroko was the worst off I believe
  • There were multiple fights (I need to get more G2 on this one)
  • Forrest took me to Dottie's in the Tenderloin at 8:00 am for breakfast...after a few hours of drunken passed-outedness (I think I was still drunk at the time...so my scrambled eggs were swaying as much as I was)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is my first post Betty! And yes, I was the worst off. So dehydrated that I didn't have my "morning pee" until 4:45pm that afternoon. I was up at 8am...before the first of my multiple naps of the day.

-Hiroko