Thursday, April 28, 2005

North by Northwest...

Comments and observations from my most recent travels....
  • Teenage girl throwing a tantrum becaue she didn't want to gate check her rolling suitcase...in her own words "I am NOT checking this BAG! I have to go to school tomorrow, I'm busy...I have things to do! You don't understand how difficult SeaTac airport is!"
  • My row 20 farmer's book club (previously commented)
  • Teenage girl starts complaining on the flight because there is no room for her suitcase...adamately stating that "I am NOT checking this bag" she better hope she stays as cute as she is and doesn't turn into a cow like her mother...because that attitude won't get her very far if she'f ugly.
  • My dessert of strawberry shortcake at Spencer's Chop House was literally taller than I am
  • Return flight included a gay couple with a young son and daughter...super cute kids...the daughter was having a tantrum (totally ok because she's 2 or 3) but interestingly enough the only parents on the flight who had the decency to bring the carseat onto the plane.

No comments: