Thursday, June 23, 2005

Bookworm Betty


Don't I look cute there in my new green outfit and glasses? But when did worms get arms/hands to hold books open and turn the pages? Anyhoo - I have been a serious bookworm this past week...I am already halfway through my third book. It's a good thing though, because I have 9 more books to read to catch up with the supply. And with the summer beach season in full swing, you better believe I'll be charging through a few more.

BK/MF Book Club: Molly and I are reading geeks and we spend too much money on books annually, so we found a way to at least decrease that expenditure in half by sharing books after we read them. I just picked up 5 books from Molly to add to the 4 that I bought, equalling nine. WHEW! If anyone else would like to join, just let either of us know...it's super fun.

No comments: