Monday, June 13, 2005

Totally Ridiculous...but exactly what I wanted


Sunday night movie was Mr & Mrs Smith. Forrest and I cruised down to the movies to watch it and I must say, I was thoroghly entertained. It isn't rocket science or particularly riveting and completely predictable but it was nonetheless entertaining. It could be that both main actors are probably in their physical primes and are pretty hot people...so whatever they did would be at least mildly entertaining. I especially love the big gun fight scenes and watching Angelina Jolie's skinny little arms holding 2 big ass guns and firing simultaneously...like her arms wouldn't rip off from her body or anything..hahaha. It was also great to watch them kick each other's ass - if only real domestic violence was as funny, or evenly matched.

No comments: