Saturday, June 25, 2005

Dancing on Bartops

Shamelss....really. So that's me and Laura dancing on top of a bar on Friday night, actually at this point it's very early on a Sunday morning. This is basically what my very belated birthday party looked like. A bunch of us got really wasted (Hiroks was still in bed the next evening when I stopped by to visit) and I spent most of Saturday nursing a headache.

As I get "older" I realize that the silly things like dancing with your girlfriends on top of bars(me/laura), making total asses out of yourselves (everyone) and flirting/pimpin' (hiroko/vy) are still just as fun as when we were in college. The only thing that does change is one's ability to bounce back after such an evening to any degree of "normalcy"

So with that, I wanna thank everyone who stopped by the Dragon Bar on Friday night to wish me a happy 21st birthday as well all the other peeps who have helped me celebrate my birthday since May 31st. This has been the best month EVER. And PLEASE PLEASE!!! Next year, remind me to NEVER dance on top of a bar again when I'm wearing a skirt! I can't believe I forgot rule #1.

No comments: