Thursday, June 23, 2005

Winds of Change....

Love the song reference...I want to say it's an 80's reference but I can't be sure...because I am a bit in shock. So my partner company has been going through some changes over the last few years, namely acquisitions that are causing some disturbance with the merging of all these new companies. I've heard that people are upset with added layers of beauracracy and many have moved on. Today I found out that my main point of contact with whom I have been working very closely with for 3 years has resigned....I'm so sad. I am totally excited for her in her new opportunity but I strangely feel abandoned, I know it's due to my Myers-Briggs temperment because I apparently take the institution of personal relationships VERY seriously. I need to be more accepting of change and not take it so personally...

No comments: