Thursday, June 23, 2005

Muy Interesante


Recently the rennovation to Conservatory of Flowers in Golden Gate Park was completed and they have a new exhibit called "Nature's Pharmacy. The Healing Power of Plants" I totally want to go check it out as I am always hearing from Molly about one natural remedy or another that is available at Whole Foods. Not to say that Molly is a hippie, she is by no means a hippie, but she would rather have an organic/sustainable source of ingestible item versus the almost-plastic out of an aerosol can type of substance that I usually enjoy. I'm willing to bet that she's the first person to respond and want to go to this with me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Slander!! Slander!!

I am too busy to go with you, as I am drafting my cease and desist letter to your attorney, insisting that you remove this slanderous text about me from your website. "Not that she's a hippie.." Oh, the mind reels! Why don't you just stab me in the eye!?

Malibu Betty said...

I said you're NOT a hippie, to be clear....that you're just very interested in organic and sustainable

Anonymous said...

I'm interested in money and not dying. Sustainabilty means lasting revenue. Too, with the availability of information now, there's no reason to eat poison and mechanically seperated meat. In my injunction, I am going to ask the judge to require that my name not be used in the same paragraph as the word "hippie".

Anonymous said...

Well, July IS National Hot Dog Month, so I guess you can, just to prepare. You know, for patriotism. Mechanical seperation generally refers to chicken nuggets or other types of "formed" meat cakes. Hot dogs, if from a reputable source, are fine.

Anonymous said...

Correction:
All pork hot dogs, or pure veggie fed beef hot dogs are fine.

Second case of mad cow found today. It was another "downer" meaning if they had chosen to slaughter it a few days before when it could walk, then we would have never known.