Tuesday, June 28, 2005

First Time Visitor

Hopped on a plane today for Portland, OR. I've never been to Portland before and so far I think it's super cute and very green. It's overcast, but that's no surprise because this is the Pacific Northwest, right? Anyhoo, my hotel is super room is super cute - I would definately stay here if I ever come back to Portland...pics to come.


Funny thing in the snacks basket:
Yes folks, you are reading the box correctly..that's an Intimacy Kit. *snicker snicker* Well I guess this saves people from calling the concierge for a condom if they happen to feel amorous while staying at the Kimption Hotel. What I found more hilarious was the description of the contents.
2 Prophylactics (who calls it this anymore?)
1 pack lubricating jelly
2 obstetrical towlettes (um, to remove the embarrasing spunk stains from, uh, wherever I guess)

I can't stop laughing..I almost want to take it to bring back home as a souvenier but they will charge $7 to my room and I don't need that on the corporate card - sheesh! It apparently comes in both a plastic or metal case...apparently Kimpton skimped a bit and purchased the plastic case, I would have preferred the more fashionable metal tin.

1 comment:

Malibu Betty said...

If you will be staying at a hotel, I highly recommend the 5th Ave Suites in downtown. Then you can pick up your own "intimacy kie"