Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Summer Movie Madness


So I've already blown past my usual "one movie a year" mantra and have progressed forward into having watched almost 5-6 movies so far this year! What's become of me...omg. Regardless, there is a running list of movies I want to watch during the summer months and Trish just loaded me up with some movie coupons so I'm all over it - anyone who wants to join me, lemme know.
  • Me You and Everyone We Know (artsy movie)
  • Heights
  • Layer Cake
  • Crash
  • Batman Begins (on IMAX please)
  • Fantastic Four (comic books - uh, yeah!)
  • Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy
  • The Smartes Guys in the Room (Enron Movie)
That's it so far, I'm sure there will be more....especially some super gay girly movies that I will want to see with my girlfriends.

No comments: