Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Help...Need...Meat...


See what happens when you don't get enough animal proteins? You do stupid and rash things like protest meat by wrapping yourself in styrofoam containers resembling supermarket displays. Honestly?? I am a carnivore and I enjoy meats...in fact I had a steak last night for dinner. If if was socially acceptable, I would eat people - FINE - so there you have it...this picture looks absolutely scrumptious.

hmmm...*PETA shudders* see eating animal meat is NOT the same as eating people meat. There's something inherently disturbing about eating your own kind. Even carnivore animals don't do that - duh. Really, these people just need to eat a hamburger or even a corndog (so craving one) and they'll realize how lame-o they are being.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually think that is pretty clever.

It did totally gross me out and make me think about meat differently, for a second. And then I sort of started to think about people differently...

Anonymous said...

Exactly....there is nothing wrong with eating meat. We don't seem to harp on lions for eating gazelles.

The protest is clever...it grosses you out and makes you assoicate eating your neighbor's arm with a steak....it's retarded though because it doesn't address any issue outside of the fact that some people don't want to eat meat and feel like they need to impose their beliefs on others.

Crazy hippies.