Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Moving On....

My hairdresser, Barbara is moving...back home to Switzerland. Today was my last hair appointment with her. I've been going to her for a little over 2 years now, ever since I started paying real money for my hair again. Prior to that I attempted to have cute hair by going to those cheap places where you can also get a wax, makeup tattoo and your nails done while laying in the tanning bed.

I am super excited for her. This move is going to be great and she's going to have so many wonderful adventures, but it's still sad. A woman and her hairdresser have a sacred relationship...it's a periodic one because you oftentimes only see them every 6 weeks but there is just sooo much to dish about and in the end you're both having a great time laughing. It feels like we're breaking up....thanks god I have Rhonda to go to once Barbara leaves, I swear if I had to start from scratch I might give up. We all know how testy my hair can be - hair show anyone?

No comments: