Sunday, June 05, 2005

Sand Between My Toes


Greeting from the beaches of San Onofre....ahhhhh..yes...nothing like sand between my toes as the ultimate relaxation method. So here I am having fun with sand and also rocks. They are not posted here but whiel Trish and Nikki were paddling about in the water, I was waiting patiently to take pictures of either of them riding waves....and rock formations :)

The trip was great. The ladies and I had a wonderful time vegging on the beach, getting sunburnt, talking all over each other, cramming 3 people into a 2 person tent and drinking enough Corononas to fill the Gulf of Mexico. Too bad the weather didn't cooperate as "June Gloom" was in full effect and it was overcast and gray by the shore the entire time. Nonetheless, we braved the condidtions with neither wetsuits or sunscreen and effectively froze and burnt our collectively cute assess off.

No comments: