Monday, July 11, 2005

Associated Press?

I feel like word processor today...holy crap! All I've been doing todayis knocking out one product datasheet after another, many for applications I have never even seen before. I try to make sure these materials are relevant by putting information that is actually resourceful instead of just fluff. I HATE to be pure fluff, I mean what am I, Cotton Candy? UGH. I deserve a the techie version of a pulitzer today...holy crap. I've also added to my current state of voracious reading my reading through part of the PMI's (Project Management Institute) Guidelines for Project Management to understand what the heck our new application was designed around. My brain is almost a library now...if you look into my eyes, maybe you can see the beginnings of the Dewey Decimal system.

No comments: